Raised on a dirt road in Vermont, a twisted path has led me to Washington University in St. Louis, where I am currently studying anthropology. About to set off for a semester in Brazil, I'm back in the Green Mountains for a couple snowy months. I like many things, including bananas, bicycles and, of course, Seven Days.
- Name: Mariah Pittman
- Age: 20
- Hometown: South Burlington and Jericho, VT
- Major: Anthropology
- School and Grad Year: Washington University in St. Louis '10
- Favorite Band in College: Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings because I can only dream of shaking it in heels like she does at the ripe age of 52
- Favorite TV Show: The Office and Twin Peaks
- Best Thing About College: the plethora of potlucks
- Worst Thing About College: "...So what are you going to do with that degree after you graduate?"